[Battlemesh] Battlemesh v7 Call for talks and workshops

Simon Wunderlich sw at simonwunderlich.de
Fri Feb 7 11:24:58 CET 2014

> Thanks for your work, Ameba.
>
> > Please let me know if anything on this call needs changing, before
> > it gets forwarded to many lists.
>
> There's no deadline for talk submissions.  (You don't need to make it
> a hard deadline, but I think it would be helpful to say something like
> "preferably before ...")

Actually there is a deadline in the original call, it says May 1st.

Anyway, there is nothing holding us from spreading this call for talks, it is
fine as it is. :)

> You're also not giving a preferred slot length.  An hour per talk
> seems like a lot.

The last years we had talks with various lengths, like 30-90 minutes.
discussion time included.  60 minutes (40 min talk + 10 min discussion + 10
min break/buffer) seems to be a good slot length, IMHO, don't you think? We can
work with other suggestions from the speakers, too.

Will you come this year, Juliusz? :)

Cheers,
    Simon