[Battlemesh] Endorsements & dissemination: recommendations

Nemesis nemesis at ninux.org
Tue Feb 18 14:30:40 CET 2014

There is a template I prepared for you all, you don't have to do much,
if you don't have time just copy and paste this:
http://battlemesh.org/EndorsementTemplate

Federico

http://battlemesh.org/EndorsementTemplate?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=battlemesh-v7-poster-web.png

http://battlemesh.org/BattleMeshV7/Endorsements?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=logos-v7-2014.zip

>>> I used my social media channels for promoting Battlemesh and
reaching out for wireless interested people. But I'm afraid they aren't
much involved in community-networks or OpenWRT related projects.