[Battlemesh] Call for talks organization, anyone? (and other open jobs!)

Simon Wunderlich sw at simonwunderlich.de
Mon Jan 13 11:05:07 CET 2014

Hey Pau, Gui,

great to hear that you are in again! :D

If you are comfortable with that wibed firmware that's fine too, as long as it
runs all protocols well (including batman-adv, 802.11s) or at least would offer
easy integration. I found on the wiki that it runs batman-adv for management,
couldn't find 802.11s though.

Any ideas which tests we should do this year? Do you have inspiration from
last year? :)

Cheers,
     Simon