[Battlemesh] mgmt network / 3D View in Leipzig

Ufo ufo at rund.freifunk.net
Thu Jan 23 13:56:17 CET 2014

Am 13.01.14 11:40, schrieb Pau:
> It uses batman-adv for the management network

If its possible i would prefer to use a Layer3 Routingprotocol for the
management network? Its at least easier to debug for managment users
(f.i. ipv4-traceroute is working with normal behaviour)

In Leipzig we have olsr since years, and our nodemanagement software is
comfortable with that for analyzing and diplaying plots and graphs.

Due to Google Earths 3D Feature which is enabled now for Leipzig we were
enhancing and now we have a 3D Topo for our freifunk mesh. i think we
should need that for battlemesh, westwerk-buildings have 3 up to 5 floors..

screenshot:
https://twitter.com/rundfreifunk/status/422530441099636736/photo/1

Link for Google Earth 3D:
https://db.leipzig.freifunk.net/uptime/google_earth/
(please update GE first, switch on 3D Buildings, works even on iPads)

greetings ufo
--
---
Freifunk Leipzig http://leipzig.freifunk.net