[Battlemesh] Logos please: AWMN, OLSR

Nemesis nemesis at ninux.org
Mon Jan 27 15:23:12 CET 2014

Hi Joseph,

sorry, didn't see it, thank you for updating the wiki!

Where I am I cannot check the resolution of the PNG, it seems big enough
to be included in the image, but I fear that if it's not 300 dpi when
we'll print the poster the AWMN logo won't look good as all the other ones.

I'll put that one but if you find an SVG (EPS or whatever vector format)
version please send :)

Same applies for OLSR of course.

Thanks!
Federico