[Battlemesh] WBM T-shirts

Nefeli Kousi nefeli.kousi at gmail.com
Sat Mar 15 00:16:28 CET 2014

Hello everyone!

News from the t-shirt front: I am stuck with Inkscape :(
Since the t-shit will be black I thought it would be a great idea to have
an outline around the logo in white. The only problem is I did not manage
to do it in a vector-based editor so the image is not too sharp. Is it
possible for anyone to add a white outline to the logo?

Cheers,
Nefeli.