[Battlemesh] WBM T-shirts

Nefeli Kousi nefeli.kousi at gmail.com
Sat Mar 22 02:29:01 CET 2014

Hello everyone!

Thank you so much for volunteering to help and all your efforts!
Franz thank you a lot for the logo. I think it is very nice.

I have sent it to some printer shops in Greeceand the offers for a t-shirt
with two prints and shipping cost is about 7-8 euro/T-shirt for ink. I do
not know if we can get a better price in Slovenia maybe Musti?

Cheers,
Nefeli