[Battlemesh] Tests

Amadeus Alfa amadeus at chemnitz.freifunk.net
Mon May 12 11:51:24 CEST 2014

Hi Dave,

sorry for my late answer I have now read all of your comments about the tests and find it very useful indeed!

I like the idea of using netperf-wrapper as a testing tool and after a short look some of the scenarios could be done with it but I would like to hold a short meeting with you to transfer your knowledge about usage/evaluation and maybe also compare it to gperf or other tools.

Unfortunately the link http://snapon.lab.bufferbloat.net/~d/weakening_mac_loss_recovery.pdf did not work for me.

Best wishes, Amadeus