[Battlemesh] [Remote]real-time view of the network/possible remotedeployment

Amadeus Alfa amadeus at chemnitz.freifunk.net
Wed May 14 14:04:01 CEST 2014

Hi Xavier,

the testing environment is just right now ready to use and some of the routers have been deployed.

There is a Wibed server at http://wibed.confine-project.eu/experiment/list containing all the routers and experiments. I will let you know the credentials as soon as we are ready to perform tests.

Best wishes, Amadeus