[Battlemesh] [OpenWrt-Users] Hardware implants on routers. Something that concerns us all

Mitar mitar at tnode.com
Fri May 16 04:50:19 CEST 2014

Hi!

Yes, but NSA never said that. They even said that they were not doing
it. So saying "NSA said" while they are saying that they did not is
obviously bad reporting. So I do not trust this story at all and I have
not found any other proof.

https://twitter.com/NSA_PAO/status/454720059156754434

Mitar

http://mitar.tnode.com/