[Battlemesh] Survey on Feature Prioritization Strategies in Open Source

gbavota at unisannio.it gbavota at unisannio.it
Fri Nov 7 20:05:16 CET 2014

Dear GitHub developer,

Our research group is investigating how the prioritization of feature requests is performed in open source projects. Specifically, our long term goal is to build a recommender able to support the open source communities in the prioritization of feature requests to be implemented when planning a new release.

We would be grateful if you could spend a few minutes of your time to answer the following survey, which mainly consists of two parts:

a. A questionnaire about your background.
b. Few questions about the usefulness of specific information when prioritizing features.

The survey will take less than 20 minutes to complete, and your participation is anonymous and voluntary.

If you have any question, do not hesitate to contact Gabriele Bavota via email at gbavota at unisannio.it.

Link to the survey: http://goo.gl/forms/9hFs7EY58J

Thanks for your help.
Gabriele Bavota