[Battlemesh] Vienna to Maribor on Monday

Jonathan Morton chromatix99 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 00:33:01 CEST 2015

Due to various delays, it looks like I'll be passing through Vienna rather
later than planned, during the afternoon. The RailJet at 15:03 looks like
the most sensible connection, assuming nothing else goes wrong.

Please tell me Vienna has luggage trolleys. None of the big stations I've
passed through so far has shown the slightest sign of one, and I had to
leave the wheels my luggage is designed for (bicycle) in Finland.  It's
heavy.

- Jonathan Morton