[Battlemesh] Can someone bring a car for Demos and the kiddo?

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 11:07:07 CEST 2015

It's getting hot and it would be awesome if someone could come by with a
car to pick up Demos and her baby!

Ping the list if you can come. They are in room 4A at the Hotel Milena.

-Jenny

Help open a people-powered common space in Oakland, California!
https://omnicommons.org/donate

-Laurie Anderson

 -Hannah Arendt

-Stéphane Mallarmé