[Battlemesh] OpenWrt Summit Submission Deadline change

Eric Schultz eschultz at prplfoundation.org
Wed Aug 5 22:46:50 CEST 2015

I’ve decided to move the OpenWrt Summit session submission deadline to
Friday August 28 (one week later than before). There were a number of folks
from Battlemesh who asked for an additional week for their proposals and
we’re happy to accommodate them

You certainly don’t have to wait until then to submit and I encourage
everyone to start submitting as soon as possible. If there are multiple
proposals on the same topic or a particular important topic that hasn’t
been addressed, addressing them sooner is much easier than later for
everyone.

Also, don’t be afraid to submit a session even if you don’t have what you
view as a cool use-case or created a new feature of OpenWrt. We’re also
looking for topics like:

* Building and customizing OpenWrt
* Adding hardware support to OpenWrt
* Package creation and submission on OpenWrt
* Integrating with LuCI
* Discussing important OpenWrt software like procd, ubus, buildroot, etc.

The OpenWrt community is filled with awesome people and I’m looking forward
to seeing what everyone comes up with.

If you’d like more information about the summit or submitting, please visit
http://summit.prplfoundation.org or contact me.

Thanks,

Eric

--
Eric Schultz, Community Manager, prpl Foundation
http://www.prplfoundation.org
eschultz at prplfoundation.org
cell: 920-539-0404
skype: ericschultzwi