[Battlemesh] Proposal for community networks presentations/lightning talks

Joseph Bonicioli nettraptor at awmn.net
Thu Aug 6 12:55:46 CEST 2015

Those things should not really be presentations, have to be relaxed sessions, with plenty of time ahead, need to be fueled by beer (alcohol in general.... Whatever is your poison) and a lot of honesty and details :p

It's a great idea in general and it has been almost two years since we shared our news and experiences...

See ya in a couple of hours guys!

Sent from my iPad