[Battlemesh] FCC talk update

Simon Wunderlich sw at simonwunderlich.de
Thu Aug 6 18:37:04 CEST 2015

Hi guys,

thanks a lot for the great discussion on the FCC topic today. I didn't hear
about a mailing list specific on this topic yet, but I'll follow up as soon as
I do.

In the meantime, here is the FCC public filing link I meant:

http://apps.fcc.gov/ecfs/proceeding/view?name=15-170

As I already said, the topic is actually about something else but there are
other people complaining about the lock-down, so please go ahead and send them
lots of e-mails ASAP!!

Also the slides are updated to the Agenda ....

Cheers,
    Simon