[Battlemesh] am in berlin in late aug-early september

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 17:59:00 CEST 2015

since so many here were going to berlin for CCC, I was wondering if
anyone would still be there later on?

I figured I'd give this place a shot (nice pillows!)

http://www.timeout.com/berlin/en/hotels/michelberger-hotel

and

Simon Rattle doing Shostakovich I could do multiple times

http://www.berliner-philharmoniker.de/en/concerts/calendar/

(yes, I also like jungle and other electronica, but NOT dub-step!)

any other suggestions, or ideas? I am under the impression there are a
few nice lakes to swim in?

certainly would like to get some hacking time in at c-base....

--
Dave Täht
worldwide bufferbloat report: