[Battlemesh] WBMv8 -- a personal perspective

Juliusz Chroboczek jch at pps.univ-paris-diderot.fr
Mon Aug 10 21:40:46 CEST 2015

> The only thing I heard after that point were some rumors about some
> "batman-adv people" which were allegedly started by Juliusz,

I have already requested clarification by private mail to Sven.

> then some people running around making fun about batman-adv because it
> allegedly duplicates packets.

We gave access to our testbed to Marek and Simon as soon as we found out
about the problem, so they could try to debug it.

Yes, we did make jokes.  If you're interested, I can tell you some really
funny ones about bugs in Babel.

-- Juliusz