[Battlemesh] Livestream

demos demos at posteo.de
Wed Aug 19 23:05:47 CEST 2015

I also have some video material-not much-blinking routers and some
filling material, but don't know where to upload....

Kind regards
Demos

Ryan Taylor:
> How might I get access for uploading files to
> http://downloads.battlemesh.org?
>
> On 8/6/15 5:20 PM, leonaard wrote:
>> On 08/06/2015 02:22 PM, Ryan Taylor wrote:
>>> uploaded to BattleMesh YouTube
>>> channel, Internet Archive and IPFS.
>>
>> Maybe also to http://downloads.battlemesh.org/ as the ones from the
>> previous WBM versions?

Echt Dezentrales Netz - EDN:
The goal of EDN is to verify the applicability of existing technologies
and solutions,
and to integrate them in a comprehensive product.
More secure and private communication in and by Open Wireless Meshnets.
https://wiki.c3d2.de/Echt_Dezentrales_Netz/en

"There are many fights more important than the fight over how the
internet is
regulated. Equity in race, gender, sexual preference; the widening
wealth gap;
the climate crisis – each one far more important than the fight over the
rules
for the net.
Except for one thing: the internet is how every one of these fights will
be won
or lost. Without a free, fair and open internet, proponents of urgent
struggles
for justice will be outmaneuvered and outpaced by their political opponents,
by the power-brokers and reactionaries of the status quo.
The internet isn’t the most important fight we have; but it’s the most
foundational."
Cory Doctorow
(http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2015/jun/15/internet-answer-questions-of-our-time)