[Battlemesh] Multimedia

Tomy Bor tomislava.boric at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 22:36:14 CEST 2015

Dear all,

I have some photos (near 200) from Battlemesh in Maribor and I send you
link.
But before sharing I want to know if someone doesn't want to send photos to
other. In that case let me know and I will remove his photos.

As you know, I don't know much about that things with technics, and I
generally expected that I would be little bored with you and you with me.
But thank you for having fun time in Maribor Battlemesh, I spend really
great time, and probably bugging some of you so tnx for patience.

I'm looking forward to see you again, if you come to Croatia and want to
drink some coffee, beer or something let us know :-)

Tomy (Tomislava) and Goran (Goran)

link with photos is https://yadi.sk/d/slIQVeFiiXbN5