[Battlemesh] Result documentation RFC

nemesis nemesis at ninux.org
Fri Aug 21 20:52:45 CEST 2015

 On Fri, 21 Aug 2015 20:31:00 +0200, Henning Rogge <hrogge at gmail.com>
 wrote:
> Hi,
>
> as I said when you contacted me I like the work you did for the
> graphs...

 Too good you are!

 Anything you think can be improved and any proposal?

> oh, I also uploaded my whole "battlemesh" folder to Google Drive...
> it contains my measurement scripts, the configuration of all 10 mesh
> nodes and the results of all tests.
>

> https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B73bEek-LDc5MWZRZGprZXhwc2s/view?usp=sharing
> [1]
>
> it is ~ 1.5 MByte

 Yes, it's included in the repo and linked in the docs (see links to raw
 data, test scripts, graph generation), here it is:

 https://github.com/battlemesh/battlemesh-test-docs/tree/master/v8/testbed
 https://github.com/battlemesh/battlemesh-test-docs/tree/master/v8/data

 I hope everything is correct. The only modified bit is the R script
 that was updated by Matthieu afterwards.

 Fed