[Battlemesh] battlemesh v9 logo suggestion

cmsv cmsv at wirelesspt.net
Tue Dec 1 19:36:06 CET 2015

Hello guys I had sent this before but forgot to forward to the mailing list.

In regards to logo using a rooster I must say I am not fond of it and
although it is a Portuguese symbol, it is also a symbol of a specific place.

This was my initial suggestion for the logo:

There are many symbols we could use but I think we should use something
national in the sense that it is not just a symbol of a specific local,
city, cultural place, etc.

In that order I also think of
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armillary_sphere
http://www.brandsoftheworld.com/logo/portugal-esfera-armilar

That is present in the flag and I recently made a logo for my project
using it: https://transfer.sh/KOeUM/portugal-wirelesspt.png

It is an old symbol present in the portuguese historical culture

we also have the old shield/coat of arms
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coat_of_arms_of_Portugal
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/9/90/Shield_of_the_Kingdom_of_Portugal_%281481-1910%29.png/100px-Shield_of_the_Kingdom_of_Portugal_%281481-1910%29.png

which could be used in the poster as the battle shield

The old caravels flags
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:BandeiraRestaura%C3%A7%C3%A3o.svg

--
Site: http://wirelesspt.net