[Battlemesh] Battlemesh v9 logo rules, definitions, consensus

cmsv cmsv at wirelesspt.net
Fri Dec 4 09:08:18 CET 2015

Hello guys,

It seems that this years logo and possibly poster suggestions may not be
as usual as in previous years. Some people have some ideas that may or
may not be in the best interest of the majority and or the event itself

So in order to get to a consensus and maybe a standard for future
designs, we could all give a few cents to this thread with what should
not be part of a logo or moderated.

A few things that have been said:

* Avoid state symbols (in an affirmative way)
* No military and war related references & symbols
* Avoid colonialism symbols
* Stereotypical and cultural references that can be depreciative

Perhaps and before continuing with logo designs we could decide what
else to avoid in there.

--
New site: http://wirelesspt.net

Careers: http://wirelesspt.net/wiki/Careers