[Battlemesh] Battlemesh v9 T-shirts

Benjamin Henrion zoobab at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 10:57:20 CET 2015

On Sat, Dec 12, 2015 at 7:58 AM, cmsv <cmsv at wirelesspt.net> wrote:
> Hello guys,
>
> Thought about talking about the t-shirts since I am also looking for
> information about suppliers and prices.
>
> Although we need some graphic design for them, we can also go ahead and
> browse around to find who is doing what and for what price.
>
> Another question is: Golf shirt, crew or v neck type ?
> Personally I prefer golf type.
>
> If anyone knows of any stores doing custom shirts and their website,
> please share.
>
> In past events people also browsed around and maybe they can share their
> information in regards to prices and stores.

Printbox.be, 190gr tshirts, run by a friend of mine who was providing
openstuff.net:

https://web.archive.org/web/20051230182927/http://openstuff.net/index.py/prod_info/prod_id/62

Tshirts are still the same after 10 years.

--
Benjamin Henrion <bhenrion at ffii.org>
FFII Brussels - +32-484-566109 - +32-2-3500762