[Battlemesh] Invitation to #ffwcw

Monic Meisel monic at monic.de
Sat Feb 7 18:46:08 CET 2015

Dear fellow meshas,

the Wireless Community Weekend will be taking place in Berlin from May 14th - 17th.

At 15th we will be hosting amongst others the OpenTechSummit.(http://opentechsummit.net/), there we want to meet different initiatives from Open Software, Open Hardware, Open Design and Open Knowledge, to get to know about and meet each other, learn about projects and possible collaboration.

Please submit your talk under https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1dndjx3taPB8S99vSZgjtjkOwWVMkLD-irTDgPqpUwcw/viewform

Saturday and Sunday are reserved for Freifunk, Wireless Community Networking, conversation and hacking. Please feel free to help us organise the event.

As always we will be collecting suggestions here
> http://wiki.freifunk.net/Wireless_Community_Weekend_2015/Timetable

Endorsements
> http://wiki.freifunk.net/Wireless_Community_Weekend_2015/Endorsements

We are looking forward to welcoming many participants
> http://wiki.freifunk.net/Wireless_Community_Weekend_2015/Participants

If you are in need of any form of accommodation, sign up here
 http://wiki.freifunk.net/Wireless_Community_Weekend_2015/Accomodation

Best regards from Förderverein freie Netzwerke e.V.
Monic