[Battlemesh] minsk mesh initiative intro

Simon Wunderlich sw at simonwunderlich.de
Fri Feb 13 20:47:47 CET 2015

Welcome Mikhail,

it's great to hear that you started that up!!

you probably know by now (since this mailing list is all about that), but we
will have a lot of community people meeting for the wireless battle of the
mesh in Slovenia in August this year, so you should check that out. :)

http://battlemesh.org/BattleMeshV8

Would be great to see you there, and if you want, we would also be very
interested if you can talk about your experiences!

Thanks,
    Simon