[Battlemesh] V8 Current Endorsements

Nemesis nemesis at ninux.org
Wed Feb 18 17:26:12 CET 2015

On 02/18/2015 04:22 PM, fboehm wrote:
> If I'm not in California during the event I will be there and am happy
> to help on site with all kinds of organizational stuff.
>
> Apart from that I'm not sure if I can present something that could be
> of interest to the community. We are very much in business development
> and fundraising mode since quite a while. That's typically not very
> interesting to mesh enthusiasts :-)

It depends...

If you are trying to build a sustainable business model by using open
source tools like the ones we talk about at the battlemesh and you can
share your experienceabout these tools, or you can talk about something
you developed for your business that you are sharing with aFLOSS license
that IMHO is interesting.

Federico