[Battlemesh] Battlemesh V8 - Maribor, Slovenia - Doodle for date

Musti musti at wlan-si.net
Tue Jan 6 20:51:13 CET 2015

Hi,

this weekend we have kicked off preparations for Battlemesh V8 with help
of Simon and JoW joining us for a recon mission.

Battlemesh V8 will be held in Maribor, Slovenia, in a very nice
environment under mountain Pohorje. Traveling to Slovenia is simple with
plenty options for everyone, we will be happy to help you with travel
arrangements.

See more information about the venue, travel details and event on:
http://battlemesh.org/BattleMeshV8

Please vote which date is more appealing for you, out of the two
options. The weather is generally nice, expect between 20-30 degrees
Celsius, mostly sunny.

22nd - 28th June 2015
This date is extremely appealing as music festival Lent
http://www.festival-lent.si/en/ starts on 26th and offers a two week
long series of events on up to 34 stages of various sizes across town
and is a great option to prolong your stay during this most vibrant season.

3rd - 9th August 2015
This date precedes CCC (13th-17th August) in Germany, offering an
excellent opportunity to combine travels from all over the world first
to Slovenia and then to Germany for an extended period of great events.
Travel from Maribor to Zehdenick (near Berlin) is feasible with night
train(39EUR+) or flying from Graz airport(90EUR+), sometimes
coach/carsharing options also available.

Vote on Doodle before 21st January: http://doodle.com/u87m93n6mtgtc5nt

Feel free to send me any questions.

Kind regards,

Musti