[Battlemesh] Battlemesh event in NYC?

Pau pau at dabax.net
Wed Jan 7 12:27:12 CET 2015

The next BattleMesh (v8 = 2015) will be hosted on Slovenia. As the WBM
is a 100% horizontal event organized by volunteers, usually a
requirement for hosting it is to have assisted to a previous event. So
it would be great to have you or someone else from NYC to Slovenia.
There we can discuss about the availability of hosting the next event in
USA or somewhere else.

My two cents.