[Battlemesh] Battlemesh event in NYC?

fboehm fboehm at aon.at
Wed Jan 7 13:54:36 CET 2015

Hi guys,
Hi Sarah,

I also thought about organizing a Battlemesh event in the states because
I recently moved my wireless-mesh startup from Austria to California.
But I also need to collect more practical experience before I can
organize such an event.

I hope I can come to Slovenia this year and I hereby offer to help
on-site :-)

It's just 2 hours away from my home but I need to coordinate it with my
flights to California. Otherwise it is far away after all :-)

Regards,
Franz