[Battlemesh] FOSDEM 2015

Monic Meisel monic at monic.de
Wed Jan 7 15:44:28 CET 2015

Hey Sarah,

can you provide some details of the installation at transmediale? Could you send me a little text (+ image, if possible) with dates and where to register?
I am pretty sure some berlinas will show up :) And if you need something, don’t hesitate to ask …

I would like to promote this on the freifunk.net website and post to our mailing lists :)

Best Monic