[Battlemesh] Please vote for the date!! and some open tasks :)

Musti musti at wlan-si.net
Fri Jan 16 15:17:42 CET 2015

Hi tyt.file,

No idea who did it last year, you can probably find who posted the call
on the mailing list. Call for talk goes to the mailing list primarily.

I have put up a task list:
http://battlemesh.org/BattleMeshV8#Task_List

Please put yourself int he list, so we will also know next year :)

Kind regards,
Musti