[Battlemesh] Endorsements v8 [was Battlemesh V8 Maribor - Doodle results]

Nemesis nemesis at ninux.org
Fri Jan 23 13:00:06 CET 2015

On 01/23/2015 12:52 PM, Musti wrote:
> Unless there is someone in the community that can do the poster, we will
> take care of it. Can you please start collecting logos of involved
> communities?

Yes.

Forthose reading this list, please help us to speed up this task, tell
us if your community wants to endorse the wireless battle of the mesh v8
and in which way you are going to contribute to the event.

If you sent us your logo last year and your logo hasn't changed, you can
avoid sending your logoagain.

If you never sent us your logo or your logo has changed, please send me
the logo in SVGformat (SVG isan open standard== very cool). Please be
sure to tidy up a bit your SVG, fonts must be converted to paths (cos I
don't have all your fonts), group all the paths in one group (CTRL + G
on most softwares). If you have a square version of your logo, send us
that one. If you don't, consider making one because having square logos
is just too fucking cool :-).

Nemesis