[Battlemesh] FOSDEM 2015

Nemesis nemesis at ninux.org
Fri Jan 30 09:35:06 CET 2015

Some people coming from Italy got their flight delayed by one or two
hours because of (seemingly) bad weather in bruxelles.

We will meet up at Delirium Cafe at 19:00/19:30, we expect to be 5 to 10
people from ninux. If you are there at the same time, look for us at the
ground floor or in the basement.

Federico