[Battlemesh] Livestream

Ryan Taylor ryan.taylor at dailyanarchist.com
Fri Jul 31 20:13:04 CEST 2015

Hello Battlemeshers,

I'm excited to introduce myself and tell you that there will be a
livestream from Battlemesh this year! This is entirely possible because
the event organizers are super cool and offered a travel scholarship,
enabling me to attend and livestream/record.

Feel free to ask me questions and express your thoughts regarding where
I point the camera and what goes out live to the Internet.

You can see some of my work, which is mostly livestreamed:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxfh-2aOR5hZUjxJLQ2CIHw

Looking forward to meeting everybody! - Ryan