[Battlemesh] How can I help?

Saverio Proto zioproto at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 14:22:10 CEST 2015

Salam Behrouz,

I also suggest coming to Europe for Battlemesh. It is a very good
event where you can learn a lot.
Are you already familiar with Linux or OpenWrt ?

Being realistic, you will need a VISA to join the event. If you are
willing to come I suggest to contact the embassy of Slovenia and ask
what kind of documentation you need to apply for the VISA. It is less
than a month. You need to be fast.

regards

Saverio