[Battlemesh] Battlemesh V8 Maribor essential participant information

Musti musti at wlan-si.net
Wed Jul 29 20:12:58 CEST 2015

Just a few days more and Battlemesh kicks of. Below please find
essential information for participants, that make life much easier :)

#### Logistics ####

Arriving to Maribor should be simple, please refer to
http://battlemesh.org/BattleMeshV8/#Directions

If you are staying at Hotel Milena or Camping Kekec as a part of the
organized  accommodation, they will have your name at the reception, so
just head over there. To get to the venue follow the map on the website
or arrows we will place on lamp posts.

Hotel:

Garni hotel MILENA
Pohorska ulica 49
2000 Maribor
www.hotelmilena-garni.com

Camping:
Camping KEKEC
Pohorska ulica 35c
2000 Maribor

Anyone else staying in the city center somewhere more distant from
organized accommodation we recommend the use of a city bus or taxi.

Venue:

Dom Obrambe Pekre
Bezjakova ulica 151
2341 Limbus
Slovenia

#### Food ####

Anyone staying in organized accommodation at hotel Milena has breakfast
included. Note that there is a shop close by to hotel and camping called
Jager.

Free lunch is organized at the venue every day at 16.00, please sign up
for regular or vegetarian options on your arrival. Note there is no
lunch organized on Monday as most people will still be arriving. Any day
we will help organize deliveries at your expense from local restaurants,
whenever a few people are hungry.

Snacks, drinks and coffee will be available at the venue at community
prices from a self-serve bar.

#### Costs ####

T-Shirts will be available, please donate 10EUR towards their cost.

We kindly ask for a voluntary 25EUR donation towards food, venue and
other expenses such that we can continue sponsoring people to attend in
the future.

#### Venue ####
We have a number of rooms reserved for our event in the venue and a
large outdoor space available. Please do not venture into parts not
designated for the event.

The venue will be opened from 9.00 in the morning until 1.00 in the
morning. Note that staying over at the venue is not possible during the
night.

Upon arrival to the event sign in with your name and surname at the desk
and you will receive a lanyard.

#### Equipment ####
It would be awesome if everyone can bring a 3 way power extension cord
with their name written on it and a few ethernet cables.

Some experimental equipment will be provided from companies and
donators, please do not remove it from the venue.

Experimental nodes can be deployed indoors and outdoors, but one of the
local organizers must be notified so this marked on a map, all changes
must be reported. If you bring your equipment, make sure there is a
label clearly stating whom it belongs to. Map will be available online.

#### Security ####
The venue has a security guard at the entrance so you should be safe, at
your own responsibility you can leave things in the venue over night.

Get in touch to battlemeshv8 at wlan-si.net if you require any assistance.

Kind regards,
Musti