[Battlemesh] Battlemesh Test & Results Documentation

Nemesis nemesis at ninux.org
Thu Jul 30 10:16:01 CEST 2015

So, Amadeus, you were looking for feedback regarding the test docs,
here's a good piece of feedback.

@Thijs van Veen: could you try to write a patch that shows practically
what you mean?
For example, this page:
http://battlemesh-test-docs.readthedocs.org/v8/2-the-powerlan-conundrum.html
Can be edited directly on github here:
https://github.com/nemesisdesign/battlemesh-test-docs/edit/master/v8/2-the-powerlan-conundrum.rst

I'll follow the developments of the tests at the event and I'll update
the docs as we go. Anybody else wants to help out with this task? Having
good test docs and results will surely improve the overall impact of the
event.

Federico