[Battlemesh] Code of conduct

Roger Baig ViƱas roger.baig at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 13:51:11 CEST 2015

Hi,

Here is my proposal to avoid a potential long discussion which it my
end up with the imposition of rules to people who do not want them,
which, in turn, would seriously damage what for me is the spirit of
the WBM.

The proposal is simple: create a registry with those who want to have
any kind of regulation as the ones proposed, apply the regulations to
the registry members and leave the rest alone.

And please, clarify if the regulation must be applied in the case
where the offender is registered but the victim is not.

kind regards.

roger