[Battlemesh] Code of conduct

Mitar mitar at tnode.com
Fri Jul 31 12:13:35 CEST 2015

Hi!

And we can also mention that this is not an exhaustive list. That in
general you should just be "awesome to each other" (attribution
Noisebridge). But having some examples of what exactly does that mean
written out has proven in my experience pretty useful.

Mitar

http://mitar.tnode.com/
https://twitter.com/mitar_m