[Battlemesh] Code of conduct

Pedro pederindi at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 14:15:37 CEST 2015

Not exactly, Barbara,

A fire escape is required for institutional and general (public)
buildings. We can agree that it is useul because there are a lot of
people (500, 1000), and there is a need of great coordination in few
time. Low probability of injury, for example 0.001, is one person in
1000 people.

(and now speaking to all)

In general, rules are applied when there is a notion of "out of
control", festivals, lot of people coming that you cannot control. But
I think is not the case.

Yesterday I checked that Linux Kernel have not unit testes for all the
kernel, perhaps is the same case with OpenWRT. Oh, we cannot assure
100% of quality. We should control everything? (I'm reading the book
brave new world). We should control everything to assure a 100%
success of being comfortable and happy? (The other extreme, of course
not).

No important previous incidents, just a week, "few" people, close
community (my first time I go there, but I think is like this). Rules
make people to get autorepressed. Why to autorepress if nothing bad
could happen

(battlemesh v8, so there was a 1, 2, 3, ..., 7).

Can we continue demonstrating that we don't need the police, order [1]?

[1] given the circunstances, this is not my general theory of life

On Fri, Jul 31, 2015 at 1:37 PM, barbara at wlan-si.net