[Battlemesh] Code of conduct

Julien Rabier jrabier at ilico.org
Fri Jul 31 14:37:58 CEST 2015

Le 29 juil. - 17:24, Mitar a écrit :
> Hi!
>
> I noticed that the Battlemesh event does not have code of conduct?
>
> I think we should have one. I have seen that people are recommending
> Django's code of conduct. Maybe we could base it of of it?
>
> https://www.djangoproject.com/conduct/
>
> Comments? Objections? Can I put it on the wiki and link it from the
> event page?

To me, it seems like a good idea. It doesn't cost anything, it can only be
beneficial.

Plus, I never attended Battlemesh but I'd feel much more inclined to if there
were a code of conduct for the event.

Experience shows it's something valuable for both the event and the
attendees. It can be a fully detailed set of guidelines or just a few lines
without even naming it "code of conduct" which would show in which frame
the organizers want to set the event.

See you, maybe at next Battlemesh (or at the CCC Camp who has btw a nice page
on safety/security during the event [1]) !

Julien

[1] https://events.ccc.de/camp/2015/wiki/Static:Safety_and_Security