[Battlemesh] Open Tasks

leonaard leone at inventati.org
Fri Jun 26 15:02:03 CEST 2015

> On Wednesday 24 June 2015 00:49:58 Panda wrote:
>> I have some video/audio equipment that might be useful, I'll
>> contact Leonaard directly for the planning and update this
>> thread.

Unfortunately i wont be able to take this equipment from Panda.

Anyway, how many rooms should we arrange for a/v recording?
I am thinking of a solution with a hd webcam/actioncam near the
speaker, directly streamed to a nas or something: will we have such a
storage device available on site or should i bring it?