[Battlemesh] Open Tasks - one more time

Jesse Clark jesse at cinematicsyndicate.com
Mon Jun 29 18:45:46 CEST 2015

Hi guys -

I originally posted the call for documentation, and am so happy people have
responded saying they have some gear to contribute. Can we get a list
together of everyone who a) has equipment to contribute and b) can conduct
a few interviews?

My vision is that we get a nice CC archive of b-roll, event footage, and
interviews for the benefit of all. I'd like to use some of them as well in
my mesh documentary (also CC when completed)

thanks,
jesse

On Tue, Jun 23, 2015 at 7:57 AM, Simon Wunderlich <sw at simonwunderlich.de>
wrote:

> Hi Leonaard,
>
> sorry for the late reply!!
>
> On Wednesday 20 May 2015 21:02:12 leonaard wrote:
> > Hi all, this year it will be my first time at the wbm
> >
> > On 05/19/2015 04:25 PM, Simon Wunderlich wrote:
> > > * Recording and Streaming - we will probably have equipment at the
> > > venue, but we will need people involved to stream (if that is
> > > wanted), post-process, etc
> >
> > i will be happy to contribute to this task if the locals (on anyone
> > else) provide the equipment, as the only thing i have which is useful
> > to this is a 720p webcam :)
>
> there is no equipment on site so far. It would be great if someone brings a
> camera, and you can take over the filming/editing/uploading/etc if you
> want.
> Should I put you into the wiki?
>

> > Moreover, i was wondering if any help is needed for the nodes physical
> > deployment, as i didnt find anything about this in the task list.
>
> We didn't have that as an official task so far as we hope its not taking
> people
> too long, but your help would be very much appreciated. Just stick to the
> testing people on site and help out if you can. :D
>
> Thanks!
>     Simon

*Jesse Clark [image: Cinematic Syndicate]
<http://www.cinematicsyndicate.com/>FOUNDER | DIRECTOR OF
PHOTOGRAPHYCONNECT:  <http://www.vimeo.com/cinsyndicate>
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Cinematic-Syndicate/144564148926720>*