[Battlemesh] Hardware for WBMv8

Simon Wunderlich sw at simonwunderlich.de
Mon Mar 2 17:38:49 CET 2015

Hey Battlemeshers,

we just got confirmation from UPC and Guifi that they could bring 10 to 15
routers of the type TP-LINK WDR 4300 this year again. This is the same model
we used last year for the tests, so the test firmware should still run without
any changes.

To keep the hardware zoo minimal, it would be great to get another 10-15 TP-
Links of this type for the testbed so we can deploy enough routers.

Is there anyone who can bring some of these devices for the event?

Thanks!!
    Simon