[Battlemesh] Endorsers logos

Gui Iribarren gui at altermundi.net
Fri Mar 6 06:36:34 CET 2015

On 01/03/15 08:59, Nemesis wrote:
> Please ensure your community's logo is correct:
>
> http://battlemesh.org/BattleMeshV8/PosterDesign
>
> Scroll down and check.
>
> For those ones who haven't sent the logo yet, hurry up!

Is it too late for a late checkin?
Down here in the south, summertime has been a very active and busy time
in our networks, so i'm just now catching up with my online life and
planning the months ahead

As for the involvement, would love to help this year with test design
and preparation, given it's going to be deployed with a wibed-based setup ;)

if needed, i can also give a secondary hand to Daniel on the firmware
stuff: i don't think i qualify as a "battlemesh veteran" :P but i've
poked at wibed's code with my grubby fingers in the past.

so if we're still on time, AlterMundi endorses the Battlemesh too this
year, same logo, same good feelings for all of you!

cheers,

gui