[Battlemesh] A survey of community network management solutions

Mitar mitar at tnode.com
Thu May 21 13:41:41 CEST 2015

Hi!

Please help us fill in the spreadsheet of community network management
solutions out there. We filled in those we know about, but even those
only partially. So if in your network you are using some solutions for
network management, please fill it in:

https://goo.gl/JbD4VC

As we are working on nodewatcher v3 we are trying to keep up with
developments of others. We will also use this data in the paper we are
writing about managing community networks. Feel free to use the data as
well. If you strongly feel that some column is missing, add it, but
remember that it has to be filled for all rows to be really useful.

Spreadsheet is CC0.

Mitar

--
http://mitar.tnode.com/