[Battlemesh] ns-3 - Network Simulator

Andreas Bräu ab at andi95.de
Sun Nov 15 06:16:35 CET 2015

Hi all,

at the Google Summer of Code Mentor Summit I met Tom Henderson. He's at
the University of Washington and working on a project called ns-3
Network Simulator. ns-3 is a discrete-event network simulator for
Internet systems and is licenced under GPLv2. You can also simulate
protocols like OLSR.

For more details see https://www.nsnam.org/

Does anyone of you already know that software?

I think this would be a great tool for developers of wifi
systems/networks/protocols.

So please get in touch with Tom (CC) or the ns-3 community. Or forward
it to people that might need something like that :-)

Best regards from California,

Andi