[Battlemesh] Idea: videos of talks in docs.battlemesh.org?

Ryan Taylor ryan.taylor at dailyanarchist.com
Thu Sep 3 18:29:48 CEST 2015

I like where you are going with this. Now, my hands are very full with
editing videos. Can we get the relevant links added to the agenda? And,
perhaps someone can create/find a simple HTML template. Then, I can
simply add the video embeds. The whole thing can be published to IPFS
for bonus points, as well.