[Battlemesh] Forced firmware lockdown in EU already passed

Henning Rogge hrogge at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 16:28:26 CEST 2015

*sarcasmmodeon*

Oh my God, we cannot do this! This would enable EVIL hackers to penetrate
the thick firewalls and security mechanisms of our firmware and let it do
horrible things! Firmware must be secret!

*sarcasmmodeoff*

I would assume most companies would be ashamed about showing their firmware
source code. ;)

Henning